Saturday 23 February 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Sussex Sailability will take place at Sussex Yacht Club, Shoreham, on Saturday 23 February 2019, with the meeting commencing at 15:00 in the restaurant.
- Present and apologies
- Adoption of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 24th February 2018: Copy here:
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Adoption of Annual Accounts for the year ending 30th September 2018 and Trustees Report
- Election of Officers: Sue Pedley has resigned as a Trustee of Sailaiblity and has been nomianted for re-election
- Consideration of any other business
- Date of next AGM in 2020
Any person wishing to stand for election as a Trustee or Member of the Operational Committee of Sussex Sailability should apply to The Secretary, Tim Leigh, at Sussex Yacht Club, Shoreham, for a form. This should be completed and received back no later than Friday 26th January 2018. If any nominations are received, notification will be sent out to all members of Sussex Sailability, and notices will be posted on the Sailability notice board (this variance in notification limits as stated in the Articles of Incorporation, in accord with Article 32).
By Order of the Trustees