Updated 25 December 2018
|Dates||High Water times and heights (m)||Sailing||Dinghy||Training||Sailability||Diving||Social||Main Slipway|
|1||Fri||8:57||5.2||21:32||5.3||Club Night / Chinese New Year 19:30|
|2||Sat||9:50||5.5||22:19||5.5||DS Theory 09:00|
|3||Sun||10:33||5.7||23:00||5.8||Cooler R9 & R10 - 11:00||YM Theory 09:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|6||Wed||0:09||6.0||12:15||5.9||University Sailing 14:00||Boat Movements|
|10||Sun||1:58||5.8||14:11||5.7||Cooler R11 & R12 - 11:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|13||Wed||4:02||5.3||16:30||5.0||University Sailing 14:00|
|15||Fri||6:44||5.0||19:31||5.0||Social Evening||Sailabilty Social Evening|
|16||Sat||8:03||5.3||20:41||5.4||VHF Radio 09:00|
|17||Sun||9:06||5.7||21:41||5.9||Cooler R13 & R14 - 11:00||RYA First Aid 09:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|20||Wed||11:42||6.6||University Sailing 14:00||Ladies Who Lunch 12:30||Boat Movements|
|23||Sat||1:43||6.7||13:58||6.5||AGM 15:00||Sailability AGM|
|24||Sun||2:24||6.5||14:40||6.2||Cooler R15 & R16 - 11:00||Sunday Lunch Service 12:00 to 14:00|
|27||Wed||4:41||5.2||17:11||4.9||University Sailing 14:00|
RYA Practical Courses
There will be practical RYA Day Skipper and RYA Yachtmaster courses held during March and April.
Dates not available at time of going to press but details will be published on the website when confirmed.
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST). The abbreviated tides shown are corrected for BST and are for guidance only and not for navigation.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< January||March >>|