Updated 29 December 2020
|Dates||High Water times and heights (m)||Racing||Rallying||Dinghy||Training||SUPS||Pay & Play||Sailability||Diving||Social|
|3||Wed||2:51||6.23||15:11||5.95||UNI Sailing - 12:00||Sonars Uni - 12:00|
|6||Sat||5:42||5.3||18:20||5.04||First Aid 09:00||Winter Party (placeholder)|
|7||Sun||6:58||5.15||19:41||5.03||Cooler 5 - 11:00||VHF 09:00|
|10||Wed||10:17||5.72||22:45||5.85||UNI Sailing - 12:00||Sonars Uni - 12:00||Quiz Night|
|13||Sat||0:08||6.27||12:23||6.24||DS Theory 09:00||Winter Workshop - 10:00 < 13:00|
|14||Sun||0:44||6.31||12:58||6.21||Cooler 6 - 11:00||YM Theory 09:00|
|17||Wed||2:27||5.85||14:41||5.60||UNI Sailing - 12:00||Sonars Uni - 12:00||Dive plan confirmation evening||Ladies That Lunch|
|21||Sun||5:26||4.65||18:05||4.45||Cooler 7 - 11:00||YM Theory 09:00|
|24||Wed||9:07||5.02||21:37||5.21||UNI Sailing - 12:00||Sonars Uni - 12:00||Radio Refresher 2/2|
|26||Fri||10:42||5.92||23:05||6.18||BP back in water|
|27||Sat||0:00||6.33||11:02||6.55||Dinghy Show||Boat handling 1/4|
|28||Sun||X||X||12:02||6.62||Dinghy Show||Side-scanning day 1/2|
Details of all the superb training courses held at SYC with discounted prices for members can be found here.
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- Red text indicates start of British Summer Time (BST). The abbreviated tides shown are corrected for BST and are for guidance only and not for navigation.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
|<< January||March >>|