Last updated 30 December 2021
|Dates||High Water times and heights (m)||Racing||Rallying||Dinghy||Training||SUPS||Pay & Play||Sailability||Diving||Social|
|5||Fri||04:46||5.44||17:16||5.49||St Valery||Cowes Week||Club Night|
|6||Sat||05:43||5.22||18:16||5.30||St Valery||Cowes Week|
|7||Sun||06:50||5.07||19:27||5.21||Seaway Trophy, Tba||St Valery||Sextant 09:00||Sail from Cowes to Chichester|
|8||Mon||08:08||5.08||20:44||5.29||RYA Youth Sailing|
|9||Tue||09:25||5.3||21:56||5.56||RYA Youth Sailing|
|10||Wed||10:32||5.67||22:57||5.89||RYA Youth Sailing|
|11||Thu||11:28||6.07||23:50||6.26||RYA Youth Sailing|
|12||Fri||12:18||6.43||-||RYA Youth Sailing||R2R|
|13||Sat||00:39||6.5||13:05||6.64||SYC Cup, 11:00||SUP Social|
|14||Sun||01:25||6.61||13:49||6.69||Ferguson 12:00||11:00 Ferguson||Yoga||Nab Tower Sail|
|15||Mon||02:08||6.55||14:31||6.57||Chi Race Week||Chi Race Week|
|16||Tue||02:48||6.34||15:12||6.32||Chi Race Week||Chi Race Week|
|17||Wed||03:30||6.02||15:53||5.96||Chi Race Week | Evening Sail Chichester||Chi Race Week||Ladies That Lunch|
|18||Thu||04:13||5.61||16:36||5.54||Sup social Stows||Chi Race Week||Chi Race Week|
|19||Fri||04:58||5.18||17:23||5.12||R2R||Chi Race Week||Chi Race Week||Entertainment Night|
|20||Sat||05:50||4.8||18:19||4.78||Eastbourne, 09:00||Eastbourne||Race clininc||Sail chi to Shoreham|
|21||Sun||06:55||4.52||19:30||4.56||Eastbourne return, 08:00||Eastbourne||Tasters|
|27||Sat||00:01||5.7||12:22||5.89||Black Rock, 10:00||R2R|
- Yellow tint indicates weekends.
- Green tint indicates bank holiday.
- 'P' indicates race is classified as part of the pursuit race series
- 'C' indicates race is classified as part of the club race series.
- 'I' indicates race is classified as part of the inshore series.
- 'O' indicates race is classified as part of the offshore series.
- 'L' indicates race is classified as part of the long inshore series.
* The dive section is very active at SYC with mid-week and weekend diving. Plans are adjusted during the previous week to take into account weather, tide and water conditions, so for the latest news on planned dives please see the website http://brightondiving007.com and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability (you can also email a request to receive text messaging for updates on available spaces).
Details of all the superb training courses held at SYC with discounted prices for members can be found here.
|<< July||September >>|